Main Features

Main Features:
Particle Tracking Algorithms:
* Particles detection based on Binary correlation, Gaussian mask and Dynamic Threshold Binarization techniques.
* Cross-correlation and Relaxation algorithms for solution of temporal matching problem.
* Particle labelling and tracking of individual trajectories.
Pre and Post-processing:
* Extraction of image background to improve SNR.
* Multiple vector validation methods.
* Data smoothing
* Extraction of time series.
* Interpolation of the results on a regular mesh for standard Eulerian analysis.
* Calculation of streamlines
Graphical User Interface (adapted from PIVlab):
* Extensive data extraction tools.
* Synthetic PIV/PTV image generator.
* Several data export features.
* Import bmp/ tiff/ jpeg image pairs/ series
* Individual image masking and region of interest.
* Multiple colormaps.

Monday, 20 May 2013

PTVlab Tutorial

A video tutorial is now available. It shows few basics steps to begin with PTVlab.
Check it in High Definition !


 

16 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Thanks for providing this code. I have a problem using it and wondering if you can guide me through. I find out that most of the time the detected particles are not located on the spatial grid which is defined in the code and as a result the code is not able to calculate particle velocities. Could you help me in this regard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nader, I would be happy to help, maybe you could send me a pair of images on my address.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. would you like to send me the PTVlab_tut.pdf

    ReplyDelete
  5. excuse me, i'm dayat.
    can you help me by sending the .pdf tutorial to my e-mail dayat.lamp@gmail.com
    thanks a lot

    Regards,
    Hidayatullah

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need the .pdf please!.. BEst regards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Antoine P.

    Thank you for making a good platform for PTV. Unfortunately I couldn't use it properly. So it will be really great if you can look on my images and suggest something so that I can use this for my research as well.

    Thank you in advance.

    Best Regards,
    I.M. Zahidul

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Can you send the pdf tutorial? Thx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My email: turbikua at gmail dot com

      Delete
  10. Thanks for sharing this with us! Some really amazing features.

    Online Invoicing Software

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice blog...
    Great information provided. We also provide Matlab Training in Noida. I appreciate your work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. how i can install this software

    ReplyDelete
  13. Online mba in India
    DEIEDU is the best online Institute in the world with high class course outline and up to date learning materials. DEIEDU is providing the online mba in india, online mba in india, Distance learning mba courses in india, Correspondence mba in India Mba from distance in India, Online Executive Mba in India, distance Mba from India, Online distance mba in India. Distance learning mba degree in India.
    Address:
    401, fourth floor sg alpha tower
    Vashundhra (up)
    Phone: 9811210788
    Email: info@deiedu.in
    Website: http://www.deiedu.in/
    online mba in india

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, very nice check out for task status monitoring software is a very effective thing used. It helps performance management and check the daily work and activity. Get in touch with us and grab the tool for your office.

    ReplyDelete